Directions For Use
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LEVIUM USER GUIDE
Some of Levium's powerful natural ingredients take effect within minutes—others build over time as your body's natural NPY levels balance out.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Safe For Daily Use
Levium is intended as a once-daily supplement but safe enough to be taken up to three times a day.
While Levium was designed to be taken in the morning, some people have found relief taking Levium throughout the day and at night, at least an hour before bed to avoid warming of the skin which can inhibit sleep.
3 Capsules or 1 Premium Liquid bottle equals a daily Levium dose.
- Take one 2oz Premium Liquid bottle of Levium after a full meal in the morning.
- For Capsules, take three pills with or without a meal.
- For those with a sensitivity to niacin, take ½ bottle followed by the remaining ½ bottle, 30 minutes later or mix with your favorite smoothie.
- Please dispose of the bottle in a container for recycling only.
- Enjoy the benefits of Levium.
NIACIN FLUSH WARNING
Levium contains Niacin which can produce harmless Niacin Flush, a heat or tingling sensation that may result in mild skin reaction including redness. Flushing occurs due to the dilation of blood vessels and increased blood flow. Niacin acts as a transportation vehicle for other ingredients in Levium and has anxiolytic benefit. Flushing is a temporary, harmless, and non-allergic reaction. Flushing diminishes with continued daily Levium use.
Customers report that Levium Capsules produce less flushing than the Premium Liquids.